Working across all the Leisure Centres throughout Haringey our Sports and Community Development Manager supports the development of sporting and physical activity opportunities for the community.
We work with local stakeholders including schools, community groups, coaches and sports clubs to increase participation and the quality of sport throughout Haringey.
- Increasing participation
- Creating strong partnerships
- Developing the workforce with training and employment opportunities
- Supporting the growth of sport in the community
- Quality coaching programmes
- Reaching the whole community and opening access to underrepresented groups
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
Active For Life is a referral scheme based in Tottenham Green Leisure Centre for the residents of Haringey.
(FANS) Free Access to National Sports people The FANS (Free Access to National Sports people) scheme in Haringey is available for elite sports people of all ages from Haringey who currently compete or perform at a national level in any sport recognised by Sport England.
FANS (Free Access to National Sports people) terms and conditions
Aged 13 - 17 and looking for something fun and active to do on a Friday evening? The Friday Night Project offers participants the opportunity to use the gym, play Smash Up badminton,or take part in a Basketball session on a Friday evening for only £2.