News Posted on 26th July 2016
Free junior and girls activities in Lewisham
Thanks to funding secured from Sportivate and FreeSport we are able to offer free junior and girls activities in the borough of Lewisham. Activities will run throughout the summer holiday period.
Across the borough we will be offering the following activities at the following locations
- Girls Climbing at Glass Mill Leisure Centre, Wednesday 5.30pm - 7pm
- Junior Squash at The Bridge Leisure Centre Tuesday 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Disability football at The Bridge Leisure Centre Wednesday 12noon to 1.30pm
- Girls Football at Bellingham Leisure and Lifestyle Centre Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th August 10am - 2pm
Sessions are completely free and are open to anyone aged between 14 and 18 years of age. To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the centres.
For the girls climbing sessions at Glass Mill an adult will need to attend the first session to complete registration and H&S paperwork.
The centres can be contacted on the numbers below
- Bellingham LC 0208 697 0043
- Glass Mill LC 0303 303 0111
- The Bridge LC 0208 778 7158
Sessions will run for a limited period and are available on a first come first basis.
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to Contact Us