We are pleased to be able to let you know that the gym is reopening along with group exercise on the 12th October 2020. The pool will follow shortly after, we will update you as soon as we have a confirmed opening date. Following the release of the government guidelines, we can confirm the procedures we have put in place will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you come:
- For pay and play users, all sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. Subscriptions members also need to pre-book online or via the app, complying with the Government's track and trace service. This ensures that the centre has no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space.
- When booking for the gym please select your 10 minute entry window and for group exercise your class.
- Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window for the gym, for group exercise classes please arrive no more than 10 minute before your class as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
- Your booked session is for 50 minutes.
- Please come 'gym-ready', with your workout clothes already on. Changing rooms will be closed.
When you arrive:
Important - Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window for the gym, for group exercise classes please arrive no more than 10 minute before your class. Before this time, please wait away from the entrance and ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
- On entry to the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided and ensure you scan the track and trace QR code each time you visit.
- Once through the turnstiles follow the directional signage and please maintain a safe social distance. There will be a directional system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
- Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
Weekdays: 08:00am - 20:00pm
Weekends: 08.00am - 16.00pm
If you are a member, your direct debit payments will restart from the 1st November 2020 or 15th November 2020 dependant on your usual DD date.
Gym & Group Exercise:
- Gym equipment will be spaced out and different areas of the centre may be used to provide additional space.
- Some group exercise classes may be moved to larger areas or outside (weather permitting) to ensure everyone has plenty of personal space. Please respect the personal space of all other users and staff.
- Everyone is responsible for cleanliness and we will provide ample cleaning materials. It is essential that all users clean all kit, including exercise mats, before and after use. Please bring your own exercise mat if you have one.
- Feel free to use your own hand sanitiser, but it will be available within the centre at reception, the gym and in group exercise locations. Masks are not compulsory, but by all means wear one if you wish.
- Bring your own water. Our fountains will not be in use.
- Please exit the gym/group exercise locations immediately after your session time ends.
We would like to thank you for your patience and support while we were closed and can't wait to welcome you back at the centre soon!