We are pleased to be able to let you know that the gym is reopening soon on the 1st October 2020. Following the release of the government guidelines, we can confirm the procedures we have put in place will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Before you come:
- For pay and play users, all sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. Subscriptions members also need to pre-book online or via the app, complying with the Government's test and trace service. This ensures that the centre has no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space.
- When booking for the gym please select your 10 minute entry window.
- Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window for the gym as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
- Your booked session is for 50 minutes.
- Please come 'gym-ready', with your workout clothes already on. Changing rooms will be closed.
When you arrive:
Important - Please do not arrive before the start of your 10 minute entry window for the gym. Before this time, please wait away from the entrance and ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don't have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
- On entry to the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Once through the turnstiles follow the directional signage and please maintain a safe social distance. There will be a directional system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
- Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
Weekdays: 16:00pm - 22:00pm
Weekends: 09.00am - 17.00pm
- If you are a member, your direct debit payments will restart from the 1st October.
- Please click the here for terms and conditions and FAQs.
- Gym equipment will be spaced out and different areas of the centre may be used to provide additional space.
- Everyone is responsible for cleanliness and we will provide ample cleaning materials. It is essential that all users clean all kit, including exercise mats, before and after use. Please bring your own exercise mat if you have one.
- Feel free to use your own hand sanitiser, but it will be available within the centre at reception, the gym and in group exercise locations. Masks are not compulsory, but by all means wear one if you wish.
- Bring your own water. Our fountains will not be in use.
- Please exit the gym immediately after your session time ends.
- Please do click here for more details on the terms and conditions and FAQs.
We would like to thank you for your patience and support while we were closed and can't wait to welcome you back at the centre soon!